Monday, May 03, 2010

Not Much!

Tonight I headed out a little after 6PM because I needed to get minnows at Bear Traxx. My first stop was at Bulldog and I didn't get a bite.

Next I went to Rock where I caught this one sunfish, I missed a few bites.


I didn't get to the GOMH until close to 8PM and nobody was there. I managed to get this one toothy bullhead and a small jumpin bullhead and that was it.

I am really wishing the MN Fishing Opener (walleye/pike) was the 2nd Saturday of May like it normally is, but for some stupid reason the Opener is slotted two weeks before Memorial Day Weekend so Opener is the 3rd Saturday in May this year. The bite at the Grumpy Old Man Hole seems to be dying and I don't know if it will bounce back. Maybe by the end of the week I'll have the boat in the water and I'll have more options.

No comments: