Friday, April 03, 2009

Elite Series Wheeler Day 2- Canceled

It was yet another late night so, I pretty much slept through anything up to this point. Weigh in starts in about half an hour (or not). I learned last night reading message boards that they actually had Bass Trakk working for a time yesterday. Apparently today Bass Trakk is off track which is all I've ever seen.

Hmmm I have just noticed The Ramada Inn and ESPN/BASS has a guess the weight game with better prizes than their Fantasy Bass Fishing game. If you are registered for ESPN/BASS Fantasy than you are registered for this. I don't know how long the game has been going on, but I see their was a winner from Dardanelle. It doesn't tell you which tournament you are guess is applied to other than it being the next upcoming Elite Series event. I would think that means the door is now closed for Wheeler. Hopefully I will remember to put in a guess for Smith Mountain.

Boyd Duckett has a blog and Voice blog from Day 1...

Skeet has a Voice Blog from this morning...
Update: Learned from Skeet that the Day was canceled.

Scott Campbell has a Voice blog from Day 1...

No comments: