Thursday, April 02, 2009

Elite Series Wheeler Day 1

I have other stuff going on today so I will miss the weigh-in and BassZone Wide Open for the day.

It looks like they attempted to get Basstrakk running for this one. It doesn't appear to be working for them, I can't get it anyway. No Bass Cast either.

Another Live option for the day without ESPN 360 is Hooked UP! The are scheduled for 11am, 1pm, 3pm Central Time. It's just after 1pm now and I think I might have missed it. There was streaming of an Elite Evan Williams banner and then that went dead. Must be quick updates, if you blink you miss em. I wonder if doing a live stream is expensive? I wouldn't think so with the stuff they had on livestream at the Classic. I don't want to rip ESPN/BASS to bad, but they are over promising and under delivering yet again.

I don't understand why they don't have a live blog going on at every event like they do at the Classic. At least they should have the blog until they get their act together with Basstrakk and BassCast.

If Hooked Up! is only on for a minute or two or you miss it is messed up.

Also as of right now (1:25pm Central) the Liveleaderboard link is broken. I wonder if they will have that fixed???

No comments: