Thursday, June 17, 2010

Colorado Bass Fishing Blog

Coloradocastersblog From his "About Me": Hello, my name is Matt and I’m a fishaholic. Fishing is more than a recreational sport for me it is an obsession. On the water or at its edge my quest is for the ultimate in the quality fishing experience. Sometimes that means an isolated puddle of water with big fish or those glorious days when the fish seem to just jump in the boat. Maybe it is how the sunlight sparkles off the water and makes this crazy world all fall back into perspective. At least for the moment it does. This journal will hopefully allow others to share in my fishing adventures, endless rants and shameless bragging.

Big Bass on the downsize This blog post is particularly good in that it gives play by play with illustrations of how he battled a big bass.

1 comment:

Coloradocasters said...

Thanks for re-posting this! Goodness knows that my blogilicious could use all the help it can get. My hit counter may actually going backwards. Follow, comment...show some love. =)