Thursday, March 24, 2011

2011 When Will I See My Driveway? #1

What the heck, these posts were popular last year with the regular readers and I've been asked if I was going to do it this year so hear goes.

Pictures from today, One day after a fairly major snow storm.



(Click Pic to enlarge)

Remarkably enough you can actually see driveway and because of the way the snow drifted there is actually quite a bit of bare driveway up by the garage door, which I didn't take a picture of.

Today was below freezing all day and that is suppose to be the case for the next 3 days, so I may not be taking any more pictures for a couple of days. The sun is strong enough now to melt snow even if the temp is below freezing, but obviously it won't melt very much when temps are below freezing.

1 comment: