Thursday, March 04, 2010

FLW Tour Table Rock Day 2


Now that ice fishing is out of my system for the time being I should be able to focus on Table Rock.

With the bags to be had in this lake, and the real possibilities of serious stumbles pretty much everyone is still in this one after Day 1. My fantasy team did not do all that well on Day 1, but as I always say Day 1 don't mean Jack Squat!!! And I think that is going to be especially true in this one.

If I watch the weigh in today I will try and live blog it.

One Woman in the FLW Tour 2010:
Her name is Kathryn “Kat” Ealey from Moody, AL and she is an FLW Tour Rookie. Apparently she was a WBT pro but I'm not familiar with her and she doesn't have a website.

It will be interesting to see if she can compete well. She skunked on Day 1, but so did Guido Hibdon, Dan Morehead, and Michael Bennett just to name a few.

Hat Tip: Armchair Anglers blog

No comments: