Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tackle Warehouse Opener

Despite the fact that I went to bed relatively early compared to when I have been getting to sleep this week. I still didn't wake up until late in the day. It got to 53°F today but I think it was slightly cooler than that when I opened the Tackle Warehouse up. The "Tackle Warehouse" is where I keep most of my fishing gear. I didn't spend a whole lot of time there today, but kind of shuffled through looking at things. Here is a few pictures.

(Click to Enlarge for a better view)






Update: Last year my first day in the Tackle Warehouse was March 22nd.

Update: Check out the TBrinksFishing.com blog Tackle Cave...

2 comments:

TBRINKS said...

Your "tackle warehouse" looks sweet. I just posted about my "tackle cave".

MNAngler said...

Great idea. I need one of those.