Thursday, March 11, 2010

When Will I See The Driveway? (#5)

For the amusement of Tami Curtis, here is more melting snow and ice:

The warm and rain are really starting to take a toll. I would say the driveway is now about 90% snow and ice free. This first picture is maybe a little deceiving. Click to enlarge and it gives a little better idea.


This pic clearly shows most of the bright area on the 1st photo is not actually ice but water reflection.
At this pace the driveway will probably be ice free on Saturday.

When Will I see the Driveway?
When Will I see the Driveway? (#2)
When Will I see the Driveway? (#3)
When Will I see the Driveway? (#4)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea why I am so entertained with photos of your drive...then it hit me like a ton of bricks!

...analyzing it with..."90%", "a little deceiving", "click to enlarge".... you are so funny!

Life can be so serious at times...it's nice to read you blog...only you could make posts like this work.

You are a bass fisherman, I still think that the driveway is too close to the camera to make it look bigger...and you might be photoshop'n it to make it look like water "reflection". jk...lol

Anonymous said...

Words can come across "wrong" on the web....

clarification: Just kidding on the bass fishermen thing...but serious, you make me laugh! I enjoy these posts and other ones with more serious content!

Basspastor said...

Tami- What are you gonna do for amusement when the drive way is ice/snow free?

I don't know that I can blog anything more humorous to a gal in Texas than this;D

MNAngler said...

Watching snow melt on a driveway is as entertaining as watching paint dry. YET, every time I see a new entry in my reader, it's the first one I click. What's up wid dat???

Tami's right, though. You are putting it too close to the camera so it looks bigger. :-)

Basspastor said...

"Watching snow melt on a driveway is as entertaining as watching paint dry"

Not with super slow mo once a day time lapse photography it's not.

Seriously, this is good stuff. At least Tami seems to think so.

MNAngler said...

Ok, I'm doing it next year. We'll see which is more entertaining. Although, I have a sloping concrete driveway facing south. Mine might be a short series.

Clif said...

I thought of commenting on number 4 about how riveting this is. But I figured you'd think I was being sarcastic, so I opted out.

I'm glad I'm not the only one watching your driveway.