Thursday, March 11, 2010

Elite Series Cali Delta Day 1


Well Bassfan's the start of Elite's Season is now upon us.

The Weigh-In has now started.
Dave Wolak with the early lead with 19-8

Notables:
Skeet 15-1
Ike 14-0
Biffle 1 for 5-10
A-Mart 4 for 5-0 (Not good for the fantasy squad at all)
Boom Boom Roumba 2 for 4-9 (Uggggg!)
The Squirrel 14-3
The Ninja currently in 2nd with 15-2
Tim Horton and Guy Eaker also with 15-2
KVD 9-6
Some guy named Dennis Tietje is in 2nd with 15-4
Rojas 4 for 11-10 (I suppose this one could be a lot worse for fantasy)
Right now John Crews has big bass with a 7-2
Stephen Browning takes the lead with 21-11. He did really well the last time at the Cal Delta.
The Wolverine 15-13 into 4th Place
Ish 2 for 5-13 (My fantasy team is now in serious trouble, I am going to need some big Day 2's.)

My Fantasy Line Up as of Day 1
11th, 29th, 53rd, 64th, 67th Not Good at all.


Wow Big Show and Duckett with the Skunk!!!! Could it be the rods?

Earlier Today:
The big questions in my mind:

Will KVD win even more tournaments this year and will he get himself a 3rd consecutive AOY title?

Can Ike stay on fire?

Can Skeet stay on fire?

Can MN kid Derrick Remitz return to his Rookie of the Year form?

Will the Cali events play big in the AOY race for the West Coasters?

As for Live Coverage:
It looks like there will be Bass Cam's, Bass Cast, Bass Trakk, Hooked Up, and Weigh-In's, so lots of options. I really have not paid attention to what Bass Zone is doing this year.

My Fantasy Team:
Skeet
Martens
Rojas
Boom Boom the Roomba Man
Ish

I went big Cali and "West Side" on this one but will change it up some for Clear Lake. Yes I probably am a fool for leaving Van Dam off. Hard to believe Ish only got onto 7.5% of fantasy teams.

1 comment:

Team MiRketti said...

I was surprised Ish was not on more peoples rosters. The third bucket was filled with a lot of pro's that have had high finishes in the Delta though. With only 1 pick it makes it tough.