Saturday, March 13, 2010

When Will I See The Driveway? (#7)

Well today it's official, NO MORE SNOW/ICE ON THE DRIVEWAY!!!
(Click to enlarge)



As can be seen in this last pic, the snow is also fast disappearing from the yard.


When Will I see the Driveway?
When Will I see the Driveway? (#2)
When Will I see the Driveway? (#3)
When Will I see the Driveway? (#4)
When Will I see the Driveway? (#5)
When Will I see the Driveway? (#6)

Note: This is a real possibility that central Minnesota will yet receive a snow storm with significant accumulations. If that happens I don't have any plans to start this process over again.

Very soon I will once again this year be keeping track of the progression from ice to open water here in Minnesota.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! I am on the road and missed your revealing of the driveway! Sweet!