Monday, May 05, 2008

Some BP Fishing Reports:

Fishers of Men Spring Outing...

Rush Lake and Mille Lacs scouting...

GOMH...

Camera Woes: I forgot to bring the Canon Power Shot A70 to the Spring Outing, not that I needed it. When I got back home I turned it on and the stupid thing isn't working yet again. I guess it's back to using the Kodak DX3700 which is a much cheaper camera.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a durable digital camera that I might be able to pick up on Ebay for a reasonable amount that takes Compact Flash memory Cards?

Tonight at the GOMH: Got out around a quarter to 6PM. There were some teens fishing off the North side of the bridge. I started off on the SE side then moved to the SW side. For the night I caught 15 jumpin bullheads and 8 silver bullheads 4 of which were small 8 inchers. The first silver was about 11" and it just inhaled the Cubby and minnow. I was visited by a guy who caught around 4 bass on a jig and minnow and also by a lady and a guy; the lady ended up casting over the powerlines and then the guy brought out a baitcaster with a spinnerbait and proceeded to nail about 6 jumpers. The silver bullheads bit from about 7:20 till after dark. I threw all the bullheads back.

No comments: