Friday, May 16, 2008

Fantasy Bass Shipwreck

Right now there are two separate Fantasy Bass Fishing Tournaments going on. The BASS/ESPN game is just played for fun. The FLW game on the other hand has serious prizes at stake. If you follow my blog or Fantasy Bass Fishing you know those facts already. Guess in which Fantasy Game I had a major stumble in? Yep, FLW. I did not get a single angler in the top 10 in an "Open" where the top 10 bonus points are doubled thus my points for this tournament will be seriously retarded. Getting into the end of the year prizes (Top 52 players) is a long shot for anybody and it would take a miraculous come back for me to have any shot at this point. I had been unspectacular but solid and steady until now. Bummer!!!

Dad's Team which has been fairly poor to this point managed to get 2 anglers in the top 10.

1 comment:

BassFishingDem said...

Man you aint kidding. I went on FLW today to find the letters MC listed for all 10 of my picks. At least they fished Thursday and Friday. I still have a few making the top 50 in BASS, but I can't say I've been scoring well. I need to figure out what to do with that team. Guess it should be expected seeing as how I am a fantasy fishing first timer.

Hmm...comment is not going through.