Monday, May 26, 2008

Ebay Zoom Horny Toad Buy

Yesterday I did a Ebay search that I don't think I had done before, Zoom Horny Toads. There is a seller selling them in lots of 6 pkgs/30 Toads for a good price. I ended up buying 18 packs for almost half the 2008 Bass Pro Shops Catalog Price. Even so, at 47cents a Toad they are an expensive plastic that isn't very durable just like the Senko. I have far to many a Toad that gets 1 or both legs bit off before it catches a single fish. Luckily in calm conditions a frog without the buzzing legs still catches fish pretty good. Try it, a buzzless Toad still has nice action. I also just discovered that a buzzless Toad works fished without the plastic gripper on the hooks I use; On the retrieve the Toad comes in backwards and kind of spits water erratically.

No comments: