Monday, January 31, 2011

Get Ready To Rumble!!!


That's right BassFan's it's almost February and the FLW are hitting the Big O this week. Do you have your Fantasy Team set? I don't, but soon will. I had a dream that Scott Martin won a tournament on Okeechobee and I was in his boat talking to him about it. I forget the details now, but there was something that had to do with his Dad as well. I'm not sure if I will pick him for the win or not, but you can bet he will be on the roster.

I have decided I am not going to do anything about putting together an all blogger fantasy league.

Update: My fantasy roster is now picked. Going with Martin for the win. It looks like a tough field. Lots of Elite Series Pro's, but then again, I'm not sure if FLW has it's ducks in a row in terms of anglers fishing the tournaments; David Fritts name was there and I thought he was taking the year off.

No comments: