Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Out of the Loop (Not Really)

I'm chalking this one up to poor promotion and the fact that I don't pay much attention to Bass Zone.com
BTL or Bass Talk Live
If you want to know what it is all about Get Hook'd has the press release:
Z3 Media Offers New Experience for Anglers

I wonder if they sent the press release to BassFan.com and Wired2Fish and neither covered it because of the competition. Doesn't make sense as Wired2Fish has an add on the BassZone.com site.

Just checked and Basszone.com doesn't have a Facebook page.

Also just checked and BassFan.com doesn't either. Are you kidding me!!! My blog has a Facebook Page for goodness sakes.

1 comment:

Jeremy Thornton said...

It might be easier to follow what they laid out the offerings a little better. BTL is basically Bass Zone On XM radio is it not? The problem with changing this is that I and others had set up a "subscription" to bass zone in iTunes. When they change without good notice they lose the already established fan base.

Plus IMHO, Gary Guidiece is annoying anyway so I don't feel that I'm missing out too much. However I do really like Mark Jeffries. Good interviewer, good perspective, enjoyable to listen to.