Monday, January 03, 2011

New Bass Fishing Website Heavy Hitter

A couple of weeks ago thanks to Elite Series Pro John Murray's Blog I found out about Advanced Anglers, which is a bass fishing website that is officially launching today. I was impressed with what I saw. Naturally I am especially interested in the blogs they will have from John Murray, Dave Lefebre, James Niggemeyer, Skeet, Mike McClelland, Jarrett Edwards, Ish Monroe, Fred Roumbanis, Mark Zona, Chad Morgenthaler, Justin Kerr, Brent Ehrler, Team Lucky Craft, and sports psychologist Charles Plott.

They are going to have a combined Elite Series/FLW Tour Fantasy Bass Fishing League with a Stratos bass boat going to the winner. I must say, that is one heck of a promotion. I am hoping they will have other prizes as well.

If that doesn't get you bass heads excited to check out there website, I don't know what will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found out a few weeks ago too...but was sworn to secrecy. I was dying to tell you...I'm glad you got the heads up and are posting it. It's a great website!