Saturday, January 01, 2011

Something Neat for the New Year

I was over at the blog Journal of a Minnesota Angler where his latest blog post is a bunch of fishing statistics for him for 2010. The visual presentation of the statistics came from the online fishing log website Fish Swami, which I had never heard of before. As you can probably tell I was impressed by Fish Swami. I blogged most of my fishing trips in 2010, so I think if I'm bored this winter I may go back and log those trips at Fish Swami. If nothing else I will probably start utilizing Fish Swami when I go fishing in 2011.

2 comments:

Mike B. said...

Happy New Year to the Bass Pastor!!!

Hey Dave... I always enjoy reading your posts.

I hope this year brings you good health and lots of big bass!

Here's to an early spring!

Take care...

Mike B.
shooter0647@yahoo.com

MNAngler said...

Hey, BP. Thanx for the shoutout and the link.

Fish Swami is a great way to log your trips and the stats are really cool, especially at the end of the year. My only complaint is that it has a bit too much of a fly fishing bent. But nothing we bassers can't live with.

I did a full review of the site back in April: http://www.journalofamnangler.com/2010/04/22/review-fish-swami/.

Thanx again!