Monday, January 24, 2011

The Bass Slam, BP Don't Give A Da Ham!!!


BASS Slam: The Angler's Ultimate Challenge

Yeah, Yeah, I'm a bit behind the times as Bassmaster Magazine issued their Bass Slam challenge in the July/August Issue of 2009. Were any of my blog readers inspired to take up the Challenge or put getting the Bass Slam on the "bucket list"?

Me I could care less. I am just not an adventurous person and life lists are not my thing. I'm perfectly content to spend my life pursuing the green and brown fish in the near abroad of Minnesocold and maybe Cheesehead Land. Honestly, it probably wouldn't bother me or bore me very much if all I could fish was a single small lake, if it had a good population of bass that allowed me to utilize various presentations.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It would be fun. But expensive and I would rather tournament fish. I do like checking species off though, just not usually on purpose.