Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Holes For Hero's Ice Fishing (Fishing For Life)

1st annual Holes For Heroes Ice Fishing Tournament to be held Saturday, February 5th from 12:00 pm-3:00 pm on Medicine Lake in Plymouth.

The event will feature prizes for most fish, first fish, largest fish and smallest fish of multiple species, most fish caught in timed trials, door prizes and random drawings for gifts from sponsors. We will also have an education zone available for anyone who has never ice fished teaching people jigging techniques, underwater visualization, and tip-up riggings.

The event is open to the public for the nominal fee of $5, or a family of four for $18. Come on out and have fun while thanking our military and their families for the service and sacrifice they provide.

More Info here...

Register here...

2 comments:

MNAngler said...

If all goes well, I'll be showing up at this event. Where would I be able to find you?

Basspastor said...

I won't be there, just promoting it. I have a bass club meeting I'll be at instead. I think Mike Thompson from Fish Chaser blog (formerly MT Bucket) is going to be there.