Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best of Bass Pundit 2010: October November

Once again to be done on time, I'm doubling up.

The Best of October:
October 2nd: Serpent Lake Tournament snags me 6th Place in AOY.

Platte Lake Oct 6th: A Good Night That Could Have Been Great. This was a memorable topwater choke on my part.


Platte Lake Oct 7th: Prime Time 2nd Biggest Largie of the year.

October 9th: Bass Snatcher Win!!! The 2010 Challenge Cup@ Sylvan Lake

October 12th: Karen Savik Gets A Raw Deal!!! My thoughts on what has come to be called "Cullgate."

October 19th: My Thoughts on Hooks for Buzz Toads/Frogs A rare Bass Pundit nuts and bolts of bass fishing post.

October 27th: Do you "Like" Tami Curtis? I hype Tami Curtis' Facebook Fan Page and challenge her in a race to 100 fans. I beat her to 100 because I had a huge lead. She proceeds to quickly blow the doors off my Bass Pundit Blog Facebook Fan Page Fan count.

The Best of November:

November 1st: Randy Moss Released By Vikings Day I officially got on the "Fire Chilly!!!" Bandwagon. Vikings owner Zygi Wilf doesn't heed Bass Pundit's recommendation and Vikings season goes down the drain.

November 13th: B.A.S.S. Was My Idea!!! The new owners of BASS take my advice and put the periods back in B.A.S.S. and I take full credit.

November 16th: Minnesota Bass Fishing Wins Derby!!! It's a Bass Pundit Minnesocold Blogger Derby repeat by Jason Holmer.

November 20th: Bass Pundit 6 Year Blogirthday!!!/Blogiversery

Previous:
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: January February
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: March April
Best Of Bass Pundit 2010: May
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: June July
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: August
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: September

No comments: