Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best of Bass Pundit 2010: September

September 10th: Rich Lindgren DQ'ed @ MN Federation Nation Tournment of Champions lost out on 2nd Place AKA "Tweetgate"

September 12th: Congratulations Nate!!! It's official, my fellow Baxter Bass Snatcher Nate Steinbauer wins the MN State Federation Nation Tournament of Champions.


September 14th: Tweetgate make Facts of Fishing FYI


September 17th: Berkley Frenzy Popper sells on Ebay for 36.88 before shipping.


September 20th: I hit Panic Button after Vikings Loss to Miami in 2nd game of season. I wrote: Hate to say it, but this could turn into a lost season, fast.
Panic was justified, ship was sinking FAST!!!


September 21st: Herb's Dilly Day This would mark the start of my Fall big bass topwater bite.

(FallEE WallEE the Fall Outing Tournament Trophy)

September 25th: I win FallEE WallEE at Fishers of Men Fishing Club Fall Outing.


September 29th: Finally a 5er And A Nice Pike To Boot. I catch my biggest largie and pike of the year

Previous:
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: January February
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: March April
Best Of Bass Pundit 2010: May
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: June July
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: August

No comments: