Monday, December 13, 2010

Bass Pundit Blog Reading Tip

Find something that catches your interest on Bass Pundit? If so, at the bottom of the post there are these thing called "Labels" which are hyperlinks to other Bass Pundit posts that deal with the same subject. On this post my "Labels" are Bass blogging, Blogging, Blogger.

The post below this one has the Label Vikings, where when clicked will bring up all the posts I've ever done about the MN Vikings football team.

Using labels will enhance your Bass Pundit blog reading experience because I have so many posts on so many different things. Unfortunately I didn't put labels in for my first several years of blogging. One of my projects this winter is to get labels put with old posts.

1 comment:

Clif said...

I tried to go back and fix my labels. I had a bunch of labels with only one post, so my main goal was to reduce the number of labels. Secondary goal was to fix misspelled labels. I made some progress, but it is a daunting task and remains unfinished.

Good luck my man.