Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BP Holiday Facebook Fan Drive


Today I went through my Facebook account and confirmed a bunch of friend requests from fellow fisherman that have been adding up for the past few months. Then I went through all my friends to send them an invitation to become a fan at the Bass Pundit Facebook Page. I was amazed at just how many of my fishing Facebook friends are not fans of the Bass Pundit Facebook Page; It was over 100 easy. It will be interesting to see just how many choose to "Like" the BP page. It would be really nice if I could get up to 150 fans by New Years Day.

If you are reading this and not a fan of my blogs Facebook page, you can do so by hitting the "Like" Button on the upper right hand corner of my blogs sidebar.

2 comments:

Jeremy Thornton said...

Hi BP!
Are you on twitter as well? Could be another social media tool to drive traffic to the blog. Happy holidays.

Basspastor said...

No Twitter. I'm not web mobile and to me that is the only way Twitter makes sense.