Sunday, December 26, 2010

Best of Bass Pundit 2010: June July

Due to another blogging project that I started, which won't be finished and released until next year. I didn't get around to doing a "Best of" on Christmas like I planned, so this one covers June and July to keep me on schedule to be finished with the review before New Years Day 2011.

June 2010 Highlights:
June 5th Whitefish Tournament Report Got of to an OK start to my Baxter Bass Snatcher Bass Club Tournament season. A bit of bad luck kept me from doing much better. What happened? Go read.

June 18-19th: GOMH BAM!!!, GOMH Quick 10, & 10 More Bullheads The Grumpy Old Man Hole got hot for some shore fishing action.


June 23rd: Eddy's Launch with Dad Not our most productive launch, but it was good memories none the less.

July 2010 Highlights:

July 21st: Rabbit Lake Pre-fish

July 23rd: Mike Hart Cheating Scandal- My Thoughts The Mike Hart cheating put my blog traffic into the stratosphere for a couple of days and this most certainly is my most read blog post ever.

July 24th: B.B.S. Rabbit Lake Tournament July 24th Once again a little tough luck on a missed fish, cost me big.

July 31st: Annual Mississipi Trip w/Pete & Greg Jones of Mid-West Outdoors

Previous:
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: January February
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: March April
Best Of Bass Pundit 2010: May

No comments: