Thursday, December 23, 2010

Best of Bass Pundit 2010: March April

A look back at what I consider my blogging highlights this year. Because I didn't think of doing this until yesterday. I am having to double up months for the first 2 parts of 10 posts.

Hmmm it seems that the 1st 8 days of March are missing from my archives presumably because I reached the max size limit allowed and because this blog doesn't have the code for "Older Posts" to be viewed when you click on it. Humbug!!!

March 13th: When Will I See The Driveway? (#7) The final post of my series chronicling the snow disappearing from my driveway. Exciting stuff to be sure.

March 17th: Tackle Warehouse Opener Not the company Tackle Warehouse, but my personal Tackle Warehouse.

March 30th: Shocking Development...The Ice is Out on Platte Lake and first Grumpy Old Man sighting at the GOMH.

March 31st: Wide Open 1st Open Water fish of the year a 17" largie from Rock Lake.

Hmmm it isn't showing any archive posts from April 1-9. Hopefully when I upgrade my blog that stuff will come back out of limbo. Until then to the Fishing Log Blog.

April 1st: By a Whisker 1st Grumpy Old Man Hole bullhead of the year (a toothy bullhead).

April 2nd: Bullheads 1st Jumpin Bullheads of 2010 at the GOMH.

After an Easter heart scare in the hospital and trip to the cities for an angiogram

April 9th: Silver Bullhead Appearance- Mark It

April 12th: A Major Award A blog about the major booty I won in a Strike King Facebook contest. The red Strike King had would appear in lots of blog pictures this year.

April 19th: That's A Lot of Accidents!!! My musings about the implications of so many bass being caught out of season in MN.

April 23rd: Major Announcement BP stands for Bowfin President as I assumed the duties of President of the Minnesota Bowfin Club(MBC)

Previous: Best of Bass Pundit 2010: January February

No comments: