Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best of Bass Pundit 2010: January February

Since we are closing in on the end of the year and I need something to blog about, I figured I would go back into the archives for a look back at Bass Pundit's best posts of the year. Today I will cover January and February.

Jan 2nd: I started off the year with My Top 10 Baits of the 2000's

Jan 6th Essay: Does Bass Fishing Cost too Much?

Jan 14th: Discovery of Tami Curtis...What's Up Bass Fishing Blog (now Tami Curtis Pro Bass Angler), TBrinksFishing.com blog, and Kramer Gone Fishing blog. Three excellent blogs!!! Tami, Tyler, and I have become bass fishing blogging buds.

Jan 19th: Brett Favre Pants on the Ground video after Vikings destroy Cowboys in Playoffs.

Jan 28th Essay: State of the Union: Bass Fishing


Jan 30th: Fear of the Frenzy Popper This is one of my favorite posts of the year. I correctly predict the escalation of Frenzy Popper prices on Ebay.

Feb 11th Essay: FLW Tour Red River- Was Canceling the Right Decision?

Feb 21st Essay: Kevin Van Dam 2010 Bassmaster Classic Champion- Analysis

Feb 28th Essay: Bassmaster Classic: The Dream That Never Was

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've followed your blog through out this year...great content, humor, and information! Thanks!