Friday, December 24, 2010

Best of Bass Pundit 2010: May

Well in May I'm not showing the Bass Pundit archives from the 1-21st. So for then it is to the Bass Pundit Fishing Log Blog. The Log Blog is showing 34 fishing report posts for the month.

Wait! I have decided to look back at my Bass Pundit posts for May with the "Edit Posts" pages which is a feature available for Blogger administrators.

May 5th: Hilarious "Baron Von Crappie" aka Cyberfish strikes a pose.

May 6th: In The Water, On The Water The years inaugural trip with my boat The Trophy and my new 25hp motor. Also the day the Rock Dock was finally out.

May 9th: Minnesota Closed Bass Season, More Thoughts A little ride on my favorite Spring hobby horse.

May 14th: A Fond MN Fishing Opener Memory My story of the 1985 MN Fishing Opener.

May 15&16 MN Fishing Opener Posts: No Wind, No Good!!!
Not Skunked Tonight!
No Wind, No Problem!!! No Skunk!!!
Nice Night on the Lake
The Opener Closer "I caught an edible golden sock" Maybe the best Bass Pundit line of 2010.

May 19th: Eddy's Launch with Dad and Don W. Fishing with Dad may not be a highlight for you, but it is for me.

May 23rd: Catch My Personal Best Smallmouth

May 24th: Eddy's Launch with Dad & Pete/ Don's Dock Evening This Eddy's Launch trip was a real highlight of 2010.

May 29-31 Minnesota Bass Opener: 2010 Bass Opener Part 1
Bass Fishing Day 2
Smallmouth Bass Mille Lac-TION Don't remember what possessed me to go to Mille Lacs, but I'm glad it did.
Holmer Throws Down Jason Holmer of Minnesota Bass Fishing blog breaks his own Bass Pundit Derby Big Bass record with this 7lb3oz TOAD!
Bass Openers Last Stand

Previous: Best of Bass Pundit 2010: January February
Best of Bass Pundit 2010: March April

No comments: