Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Days Until Christmas

Tackle It is an online tackle retailer that I recommend everyone check out this holiday season. They have free shipping on orders over $50 and for the holiday's are also giving a 15% discount on orders over $50. It looks to me like Tackle It has things that you maybe won't find at too many other places. One of their specialties is Maverick Baits with whom they will do soft plastic bulk orders and custom colors.

Tackle It and Maverick sponsor Bass Fishing Blogger Tami Curtis

1 comment:

Bob Wood said...

I'd just like to add that the service is great at Tackle It. They didn't quite have what I was looking for in stock, but they went out and found it, called me when they got it in, and finished up my order right over the phone.

The service was very personalized, and their desire to satisfy customers was very apparent.