Thursday, December 09, 2010

B.A.S.S. News: Flush!


BassFan Dock Talk has reported that BASS Insider is circling the drain and will soon be gone. As some Bass Pundit readers might recall I decided to get the free 30 day trial of BASS Insider last year so I could get the extra's they had for the Bassmaster Classic. I made the mistake of paying for a years subscription once the trial was over. I don't go to the ESPN/BASS website very much and so I don't use that BASS Insider subscription I got. The truth of the matter is I didn't think there was a whole lot of value within the Insider content. I liked to read the blogging done by KVD and Ike, but really it's ridiculous that it was for pay content. Beyond that blogging, I can't even recall anything I used that Insider for once the extra video stuff they did at the Classic was finished.

I am sure former bass fishing blogger Angie Thompson will do a good job as Director of Digital Content Development. I assume that means she is going to be in charge of the B.A.S.S. website and for expanding the B.A.S.S. presence on social network media. I am her friend on Facebook and she is a devoted user who updates frequently. I am not even sure if B.A.S.S. stuff posts on my newsfeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information, we will add this story to our blog, as we have a audience in this sector that loves reading like this” corporate video production .