Saturday, March 15, 2008

BASS Toho-ho Day 3

Holy Cow: I just checked the BASS FBF page and the BPboys are sitting in 8th place of all players. If KVD, Scroggins, Hudgins, and Bobby Lane all perform well I could see a prize.

Hmmm- I was planning on buying a Abu Garcia Revo SX fishing reel this spring, but I have been doing some research and several people have commented that they are extremely backlash prone. I don't like the sound of that, especially because I have almost zero backlash problems with Team Daiwa reels. I guess I've got a decision to make.

JoshDouglas is going to be fishing for sick kids...

DH to RH: My guy Disappearing Hudgins turned into Re-appearing Hudgins by sacking the days best bag with 20-10. Who knew.

FBF Recap: For the first two days of the Elite at Toho the BPboys have had 4 anglers in the top 12. I thought that streak was over when Mark Davis weighed in 7-13 and slowly fell out of the top 12. But my guy RH showed up big and the streak of 4 in the top 12 continued. The Bpboys managed to move up a total of 10 angler places thanks to RH's 28 position jump. However despite the 10 place increase my score will remain close to the same.

BPboys:
KVD 1st +2
Hudgins 6th +28
B. Lane 10th -4
Scroggins 11th -7
Davis 18th -9

Bass Pundit 1 was elevated slightly thanks to RH. Bobby and Scroggins are poised to strike tommorrow as that they have more upside than downside.

Hudgins 6th +28
B. Lane 10th -4
Scroggins 11th -7

No comments: