Monday, March 03, 2008

This just in... FLW Fantasy Fishing results not in.

It says the results will be in "soon." How long does that mean? Yesterday at the weigh in they said the $100,000 winner and presumably all of the results were going to be announced today. It is now 5PM central time, so I doubt that "soon" means anytime today. I know the game is free and all, but should it really take more than 24 hours for them to at least get some unofficial results out there?

Slop Bass at Futurebass.com emailed FLW and they told him that "soon" is sometime later this week. I guess I'll just have to wait some more. BOOOOOOO!

This lack of promptness tells me that FLW didn't and doesn't have all their ducks in a row.

Cyberfish is getting his blog on. He learned how to do a blogroll... Now he just needs to start putting in some "target="_blank" code to open the links in a new window.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you somewhat, but with so much money at stake, they need to make sure they have the right winners.

I'm waiting for the results thinking that I got into the prizes since I got Andy Morgan exacta in 4th and Fukae in top 10. I added my points for a total of 3041 pts. I hope this is enough to get into the prizes.

Good luck and I enjoy your blog.

Basspastor said...

My guess is that 3041 is going to get you into the top 100 and possibly the Top 50. You should easily be in the prizes. I figure not that many people are going to have 2 in the Top 10 and of those very few will have 1 exacta. The exacta points are HUGE!!! I figure that extra 250 is going to be enough to lift my somewhat pathetic team into the prizes because I should beat out most teams that have 2 in the Top 10 but no exacta.

Basspastor said...

Man was I off. Not only am I apparently no where close to the prizes; 3041 doesn't even make the prizes. WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

You said it...WOW! 5212 pts??? I was already looking forward to at least the $10 BP gas card...but boy was I wrong.

That said, good luck at Lewis Smith...

Anonymous said...

BP,
I hope no one took my advice. Sadly, I didn't have any anglers make the day 3 cut.