Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Minnesocold Weather: I think it might have reached 40°F today with rain that has turned to sleet/snow but it really isn't accumulating.

FBF News: Get those rosters for BASS Toho in ASAP.

I got my FLW Player's Advantage $15 Walmart gift card today. Apparently they are also going to send a coupon book with over $100 in coupons from FLW sponsors.

FLW Lewis Smith rosters aren't due until 11PM April 2nd.

Big Bass Contest: Cyberfish of MT Bucket is participating in a for fun big bass contest at AnglerInsider.com message board. Info on it here... I don't think I'm going to enter because of the hassle of having to take an accurate picture with token item. This summer I am going to run a Beat Bass Pundit challenge instead of BP vs. Duffman Challenge.

1 comment:

Michael Thompson said...

Aww come on! how hard can it be to take a pic of your bass! Oh I guess if it is the size of a fat head, then it could be tough! hahahaha