Sunday, March 16, 2008

BASS Toho Day Van Damage!!!

Stolen from Bass Fishing from a Different Perspective

KVD is the man!!! KVD held onto the lead and won his 3rd Bass Elite Series title and I think this was his 13th tour level victory. He had the 4th biggest bag of the day at 10-6 which did leave the door wide open if someone could have sacked a bag in the upper teens. As it was Kevin won by 1lb 11ozs.

FBF News: For the second time in two years the Bpboys had a shot going into the last day to make it into the BASS FBF prizes and possibly even win outright. Prizes go to the top 7 of all BASS FBF players. While I will have to wait for the results, my guess is that I came up a little short even though I did gain 2 angler places for the day and Bobby Lane caught the days Big Bass. I think to vault into the prizes I needed Bryan Hudgins to improve several places and maybe snag big bass or big bag bonus points. Hudgins ended up dropping 2 places on the day, which I think kills my chances.

Update: I gained a total of 42 points over yesterday, but all that did was keep me in 8th place; one place under the prizes. If Hudgins would have sacked them today than I would have been in like Flynn. In FLW Fantasy Fishing 8th place is good for a $1,000 Wal-mart Gift Card. Back a few years ago an 8th place finish would get you a pretty good gift card from Bass Pro Shops.

No comments: