Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A BassNblog oversight corrected.
Last July I got an email from the guys at BadBassBoys.com and their Bad Bass Boys Blog about doing a reciprocal link with our blogs. I don't think I was blogging much at the time and so I ignored the email and hadn't looked at it again until today. They did link to me even though I ignored them. I am sorry about the oversight. You have a great looking website and blog. Hopefully I will get in on some of the free stuff they give out. The blog appears to originate out of Minnesocold, the Bass Blogging Capitol of the World. Check em out!!!

Another Minnesocod BassNblog:
Nicks Bass Blog- Nick is Nick Madison of the Golden Hook Bassers. The blog is centered around his tournament fishing experiences in the club and with the BASS/ABA Weekend Series. It turns out Nick drew Rich "Hellabass Bassin' Blog" Lindgren's dad as a Co-Angler at Whitefish Chain last summer (Hellabass gets props in the story, click that link and read it); It's a small world after all!!!

No comments: