Monday, April 12, 2010

A Major Award


(Click to Enlarge)



Through Facebook/email I have been participating in contests Strike King Lure Company puts on for FLW Tour and BASS Elite Series Events. Basically you email Strike King who you think will win, the highest finishing Strike King Pro Staffer, winning weight and big fish weight.

Saturday I was awaken by the dogs barking for the FedEx Man. I was surprised to be receiving a good sized box from Strike King Lure Company; I was not notified about winning, but I am very sure it was for the FLW Tour at Lake Norman.

So here is my haul (easily over $150 worth of Stuff)
Strike King Cap, Strike King Decals
Mangrove Pro Sunglasses, 10" Rage Thumper Worms
Rage Smokin Rooster, Rage Hawg
Rage Eel, Caffine Shad
5" Ocho's, 7" Ocho's
Perfect Plastics Rodent, 2X Pro Model S3 Crankbaits
2X Pro Model S5 Crankbaits, 4X Red Eye Shad
3X Sexy Swimmer Swimbait, Hack Attack Jig
Tour Grade Swim Jig, Tour Grade Trailer Hooks
Premier Plus Spinnerbait, Burner Spinnerbait
Bottom Dweller Spinnerbait

Now, I am Strike King!!!

BIG THANK YOU TO STRIKE KING LURE COMPANY!!!

This is the 4th time since I've had the blog that I have won big in an online contest:
Spro Online Giveaway...
Bassholes Bassmaster Classic Top 12 Contest...
Fishing Hype Giveaway...

Update: I have spent some time in the Tackle Warehouse today and all the lures, along with a few others I had gotten recently are now in their places. Now only 48 days until Bass Opener.

3 comments:

MNAngler said...

Nice score! Congrats!

Rich's Bass Blog said...

Now you got all the same baits as KVD, no excuses now!

Esox Fever said...

Lucky you!!! Sure you will know where to use them.