Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Bass Pundit: A Look Back. Part: 1 (Winter/Spring)

I've got nothing else to do tonight, so why not.

To start 2009 off:
Playoff Day: Vikings lose to Philly 26-14 Favre wasn't even on my radar screen, but the need for better QB play certainly was.

For a laugh: The Wonder Boner

BP Essay: Bass Tournament Fishing From the Back of the Boat (Co-Angling)

Gotta love that Puppy Bowl! I loved it so much I blogged it twice.

Filed under "This Just Ain't Right Either"
The $50 topwater popper.

BP FLW Fantasy Bass Fishing: Stunned and Confused

I liveblogged the Bassmasters Classic:
Day 1 Day 2 Day Final and all of my Bassmasters Classic blogging set Bass Pundit site visit records.


I won the Bassholes.com Forums Bassmasters Classic Top 12 Contest.

I found out Minnesocold has a new Bowfin State Record Catch at 11-4.

I did a review of U2's New Album No Line on the Horizon.

Bait Monkey Attack... (One of many)

March 22: First Day in the Tackle Warehouse

March 27: I discover I can attach labels to my blog posts.


Bait Monkey Resistance Fighter


The GOMH Old and New


Grumpy Old Men

Favorite Fishing Song: Fisherman's Blues by The Waterboys

I Won from Fishing Hype... Thumbs up for the Gamma Copoly.

April 10th: First Jumpin Bullhead of the Year...

4-17 Ice Out at Platte Lake.

Golden Bullhead at GOMH


The GOMH with Pete...

April sets Bass Pundit record with 2,386 Site Meter hits.


Fishers Of Men Fishing Club Spring Outing Camp/Lake Wapo

2009 Minnesocold Fishing Opener... It was a pretty good one.


Bass Opener with Pete Round 1... Round 2... actually there are a total of 5 Rounds but Pete is only in the first 2.

May 29th: The Great GOMH Whackfest of 2009... Ahh yes the best fishing of 2009.
I caught at least 57 jumpin bullheads and 3 toothy bullheads. It was AWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!

No comments: