Saturday, February 21, 2009

Classic Day 2 Liveblogging my Fantasy Results

If the BassTrakk unofficial leaderboard is accurate than I am not in the greatest shape.

For some reason I am not finding the way into listening to the weigh in today.

Ahh found it, the key link was on the Live leaderboard page.

Steve Kennedy is up first
5 for 8-08
Ugh, he is not gonna be in the top 25. Basstrakk has KVD with a big bag, so maybe my last minute switch is going to turn into a big mistake. Kennedy said that the water came up and so he didn't have much of an advantage in the aluminum because the fish were where the glass boats could get to them.

The audio feed has gone out, I'll try a back up method through the video live feeds.

The Live Leaderboard is not updating. This has happened several times in the past.

Not only is the Live Leaderboard not updating, it hasn't recorded a thing today.

Without the Live Leaderboard I can't keep track of where my fantasy anglers stand. I have missed a bunch of the people who have weighed in, so I also don't know if I missed one of my fantasy guys. UGH!

I was away from the computer and missed about 15minutes, the Live Leaderboard is still not working.

Hack Attack
5 for 13-13
26-6 This probably should be enough to get him in the cut. He caught 30-35 fish today.

If they had intro songs I didn't notice them for the most part yesterday. They definitely are doing intro songs today.

Live Leaderboard has come up and
Edwin Evers is in 2nd with 19-3 today that is 4lbs heavier than his Basstrakk unofficial weight.

It has Hack in 12th right now. Steve Kennedy is about to get bumped in 24th.

Matt Herren only weighed 7-7 and is at 21-11 which probably won't be good enough, currently he is listed in 21st.

Kennedy is officially eliminated. Herren is about to be. Hack is down to 14th so he might be ok.

Ha! Kim Bain beat Byron the Bachelor Velvick by almost 3lbs.

Herren is officially eliminated.

Faircloth is officially eliminated, so at best I only have 2 guys in the Top 25. Should have gone with KJ instead of Faircloth.

KVD is gonna need 20+ to make the cut, will he?

Hackney officially has made the cut.

KVD weighs 19-7, not good enough. Still he beats Kennedy.

No comments: