Friday, July 15, 2011

St. Croix Rods Amazing Customer Service

Earlier this Spring I got a good deal on St. Croix Legend Tournament Bass 7'3" MN Carolina Rig rod on Ebay. I wanted to see how this rod would work as a frog rod as it has the same specs of the 7'3"MH St. Croix Avid's I use for frogs. I came to discover that the rod is not as heavy as the Avid's. I never got around to trying to use it for frogs because and I fell in love with it as a "Dipper" rod. Unfortunately, you may recall I broke the rod at the Platte/Sullivan Tournament. Because St. Croix has their Gold Star Service Plan I was covered and would be able to get a new rod for $50 plus $10 for shipping. At the time I broke the rod, I had a bid in on Ebay on a 7'3" Lamiglas Excel Bass 735, which I subsequently won. Because I was getting the Excel I decided to hold off on sending the St. Croix in until July. I didn't get the LTB into Fed Express until last Saturday. Much to my amazement I got the new St. Croix Legend Tournament Bass Carolina Rig Rod today in time for tomorrows Bass Snatcher Tournament at Le Homme Dieu.

Thank You St. Croix!!!

No comments: