Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting Ready For The River

A week from tomorrow my bass club the Baxter Bass Snatchers is having a club tournament on the Mississippi River from Brainerd North. In anticipation of getting to pre-fish I switched out my Le Homme Dieu tackle and put together stuff for the river. I'll write more on this one later, but this one promises to be tough with every keeper bass a precious commodity.

For Pre-fish I plan to bring:
Yellow with white grub Swim Jig Rod
Chart/White Double Buzzbait Rod
Chart/White Double Colorado Blade Spinnerbait Rod
Chart/Black Jig with Green Pumpkin Berkley Havoc Craw Fatty Trailer
Junebug Texas rigged Lake Fork Craw Tube
Horny Toad Rod
Heavier Topwater, Rattlebait, Chatterjig and Crank Rod
Dipper Rod

I think my boater has a fairly big boat so I may go to 9 or 10 rods for tournament day.

No comments: