Friday, July 01, 2011

Almost Down the Rabbit Hole

I have been friending a bunch of Japanese bass anglers on Facebook lately. I am discovering a fair number of them have bass fishing blogs and I have been adding them to my Foreign Language blogroll. For some reason on one of the most recent blog finds the Google translate option came up and so I used it. All of a sudden the blogrolls of Japanese bass fishing bloggers were opened up. I think I could spend a lot of time blogrolling Japanese bass fishing bloggers. Who knows, there may be more of them than US bass fishing bloggers. I looked a little bit and added a couple, but have decided it's probably best if I only add blogs of Facebook friends because there may be no end to it if I go from their blogrolls.

What I need to do is get all my Japanese bass blogging Facebook friends to "Like" my Bass Pundit Blog Facebook page.

No comments: