Friday, October 29, 2010

Ebayt Monkey Crawtube Shootdown

This week on Ebay 3 lots (6packs, 6packs, 8packs) of Lake Fork Craw Tube's came up for auction. When I became aware of the auction 1 lot had a bid on it and the other two did not. I decided to bid on the two that didn't have any bids and then I was going to wait and see what happened with the other auction and probably bid on that. When I bid on one of the lots with 6 packs I made the mistake of including the shipping charge in my max bid, so I bid $6 more than I wanted too. I kind of figured I was a shoe in to win that one as you can get LFCT's on sale
for about the price I bid in that auction.

Today the auction came do and I slept through being able to bid for that 3rd auction. When I went to check and find out what happened I didn't win anything.

The 6 pack I bid on went for $15.68 + $6.00 shipping
The 8 pack I bid on went for $16.78 + $6.00 shipping to a different bidder
The 6 pack that I failed to bid on went for $7.00 + $6.00 shipping to a different bidder than the 1st two.

Seriously, is that how it goes down?

I guess I can't get to bent out of shape as I didn't end up paying significantly more for a lot than I wanted too. I believe I can buy quality knock offs for quite a bit less than the 2 lots I bid on's final price. The person who got 6 packs for $13 made out like a bandit.

No comments: