Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do you "Like" Tami Curtis?

Bass Fishing Blogger Tami Curtis now has a Facebook Fan Page. We are racing to 100 fans and she is way behind because she just opened her page this week and mine has been up for months.

So if you are into Facebook click on the link and go "like" Tami.

If you don't know who Tami is, go visit her blog.

All you have to do to help me win is be logged onto Facebook, click on the badge on the upper right corner of my sidebar. I only need one more Fan thanks to Tami being #99.

Update: I win unless somebody drops me!

5 comments:

FHC Outdoors said...

I do "like" Tami, and I like you too. I'm the 100th fan on Facebook, and I think I feel bad for officially ending the contest lol.

Anonymous said...

I went to sleep with 30 something and woke up with 64! I thought I was loosing my eyesight!

Thanks Bass Pundit! You are well deserving of the win. Plus you are going to kick my butt with the new dragonfly lure too! Maybe your's will get delayed in the mail...then I can catch a few fish for a head start! lol

TBRINKS said...

I'm a fan of all of you! Keep up the great work fellow bloggers.

the Average Joe Fisherman said...

Way to help out a friend... a win while your at it. =_)

Found your blog on OBN. Very nice. I'll hit the "follow" button.

The Average Joe Fisherman
http://averagejoefisherman.blogspot.com/

Tami Curtis said...

Hey Bass Pundit, hope all is well, I haven't spoken with you for a while. Just wanted to post an update.

UPDATE 8-22-12
I am not on Facebook anymore.