Sunday, January 31, 2010

Now Reading...

After 5 plus years of Blogging from the seat of my pants, I am now going to put in some effort to actually learn about how the blogging craft is properly done. I wish I would have read a book like this before I started in 2004, because I have made some mistakes along the way and still don't really know a whole lot if anything about the more advanced elements of blogging and blog promotion. The book I'm reading now, Google Blogger for Dummies, wasn't printed until 2009, so it wasn't around when I first started blogging. I also will be reading The Rational Guide to Google Blogger which has a copyright date from 2006, which I hope puts the book under the perview of old blogger templates like I use for this blog.

Update: I am still at the beginning of the book, but I have learned some things even out of the basic stuff.

No comments: