Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hmmm I have an idea.

Just to see what would happen I Googled Eddy's Launch. On the very first page of results there were 3 results from Bass Pundit blogs (2 From Bass Pundit and 1 from BP Fishing Log Blog.) from when I blogged about my launch trips with Dad.

Next I Googled Jim Moynagh On the 1st page of results is Bass Pundit Blog post and on the 2nd page of results is a Bass Pundit blog post.

From this experiment, I have come to the conclusion that my little blog may actually be worth something in terms of promoting something like a Fishing Guide Service. I wonder if any guides out there would be willing to trade a trip for a Bass Pundit write up. I might just have to look up some guides and make a few phone calls and see if anyone is interested.

No comments: