Friday, January 08, 2010

The Lakes I Would Like To Fish Tournaments On This Summer.

As I have mentioned before, this Saturday is my Baxter Bass Snatchers Bass Club meeting where we come up with a preliminary schedule for this years club tournament dates and lakes.

Here in no particular order are my Top 6 Choices with reasons:

Minnewawa- Last summer the Range Bassmasters club proved this was a worthy fishery with lots of big fish and great average size. The club has never fished it.

Platte/Sullivan- Sure these lakes usually have not been real good to me on tournament day, but it would be cool to see how others approach the lakes I fish most.

Pokegama (Grand Rapids)- Big fish potential, largemout and smallies.

Shamineau- I know it holds some big fish and the club hasn't been there in quite a while.

North Long- A good lake and the club fishes it often.

Birch (by Ten Mile)- It got bumped last year and I thought it offered a great chance for big bags and bass.

I will be very happy if I get 2 of my choices.

No comments: