Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bass Pundit Blogging Note:

I have been doing a lot of work updating my side bar/right column of late. I have re-ordered and labeled some things on my blogrolls and gone through and got things updated getting rid of broken links and adding a few. I just got done updating the Bass Pro Site-ING blogroll, which is my list of links to the websites of fishing pro's. I was disappointed to find not a whole lot of blogs are springing up among the pro's. I had not checked this list in a couple of years and so there were a number of names that got removed. I do wonder if anyone even uses that Bass Pro Site-ING list cause it is a whole lot easier just to type a name of a pro you want to know about into Google and see what comes up. Finding the bass fishing blogs that are out there is not so easy and I think I can claim to have the best website on the internet for finding the bass fishing blogs that are out there.

If you are a bass fishing blogger, even if it isn't your main focus, and not on my blogroll, let me know and I will add you ASAP. You don't have to blogroll me in return, but I do appreciate the folks who do.

2 comments:

Team MiRketti said...

If you are interested you can add my blog to your list. Here is the address: http://teammirketti.blogspot.com/

Mike Folkestad said...

Hi Dave,

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I do find that folks find my site through yours in addition to google.

Great site!

Thanks,

Mike Folkestad