Saturday, June 06, 2009

Elite Series Kentucky Lake Day Final Liveblogging the Leaderboard

With a 10lb lead going into today it is pretty much a foregone conclusion that Bobby Lane is going to win the tournament. However whether Bobby will beat 100lbs and who finishes ahead of who with KVD and Skeet are matters of some interest. I really have nothing else to do, so I am going to liveblog the results as they come in on the leaderboard.

So far
Roumbanis 13-5
Kriet 15-10
Swindle 19-4
KJ 20-15
Steve Kennedy 23-14 (He would have been on my fantasy squad had I changed my line up)
Rick Morris 22-11

Waiting on Britt Myers...
Looks like the live leaderboard is stuck cause it's taking longer than it should.

It's almost 5PM Central and I assume the weigh in is now over, but things are still stuck on Britt Myers. ESPN does a bang up job once again!

1 comment:

Charles Wallace said...

wow, nice results