Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl Blogging

Summary:WOW!!! That was a humdinger. After Arizona scored the go ahead touchdown I said that they deserved to win the game, but after the historic Steeler drive I think both teams deserved to win this one. I just wish Warner would have been able to get away a Hail Mary pass to see if Fitzgerald could come down with it. Larry Fitzgerald is a beast!

I thought the refing was poor with a number of personal fouls that just should not have been called. I thought the Holding Call that gave Arizona a saftey was also pretty lousy as well; It was questionable whether it really was a hold or not and there is no way the D Lineman was going to be able to go through or over the O lineman to get at Roethlisburger.

It is bitter sweet to see yet another Vikings Assistant Coach win the big one. The Vikings have had many teams that were good enough to win a Super Bowl, but we have never had a head coach that was good enough. I firmly believe that head coaches make champions.

I thought the commercials this year were pretty good but nothing was especially memorable. I didn't have the 3rd glasses so I missed out on that. I thought the half time show started out kind of slow, but liked it by the end even though I am not much of a Springsteen fan.

First Half:
I think the Stealers got jipped. There most certainly was not definitive proof to overrule the call on the field of a touchdown. Had it been called the other way on the field I think that the call should have stood because there wasn't a perfect look.

No comments: