Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bassin' Grandma Wins 2nd FLW Co-Angler Title

Grandmother and BP Fuel Pro-Co Judy Israel once again proved she could hang with the boys catching 17lbs 11ozs en route to her second FLW Tour Co-Angler Title. Way to go Judy!!!

Check out the story at FLW Outdoors...

There are no women fishing the FLW Tour as a Pro this year but there were at least 5 women on the Co-Angler side.

One thing I have noticed on the live feed this year is that it seems like every Pro and Co is wearing some kind of Tournament Jersey as they weigh in on Day 1&2; This most certainly has not been true in the past for Co-Anglers. Generally I think the jersey's look nice, some of them are on the ugly side, but I don't think anyone but the big main logo gets any bang for the buck on the live stream. Maybe if my computer screen was an HD widescreen TV I'd see it differently, but I don't think the live feeds are in HD.

No comments: