Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bassmasters Classic Day Final

Once again here are the best places to follow the Classic while the anglers are out fishing. At 4PM Central Time you can listen to the weigh in by going to the ESPN BASS site.

Quick Bites Bassmaster Classic Blog
Unofficial Standings...

BassZone has live streaming coverage... (I'm not sure how often or how long this is on)

Bass Cast- I don't think this ESPN feature has been working for most of the weekend, but it is up and running now. They have streaming video of Fralick and Skeet fishing. I am pretty sure it is not live streaming. I just was watching Fralick cull a fish. Looked like he had a couple of OK fish and his small ones looked around 2 pounds. I haven't watched any of Skeets feed yet. Unfortunately they don't have any sound with the video.

Update: I think I have gone through the full Fralick Bass Cast loop. Fralick sets and misses, casts back and catches what looked to be a solid 3lber and then came the culling sequence I had already seen. I can actually watch the two feeds simaltaneously. Reese hasn't so much as set a hook in anything I've seen so far. From what I saw I would guess Fralicks weight at around 11lbs, Basstrakk has him at 9-04.

No comments: